We welcome the decision by the Zhambyl Regional Сourt finding Mukhtar Ablyazov guilty of organizing the murder of my brother Yerzhan Tatishev. Nothing will bring back our beloved Yerzhan. We miss him constantly and wish he could be with us every single day. We do however take a measure of comfort knowing that the courts have been working to deliver their verdict. We continue to believe that the institutions of justice will bring full and fair accountability, which we hope to see one day. All our thoughts are with my dear departed brother.
- Almaty auditions for chance to shine at Tsinandali Festival
- Kusto Group presents stand-out agricultural projects at Year of Youth ceremony
- Tsinandali Festival gives young Kazakh musicians chance to shine
- Amid trade wars, countries like #Kazakhstan remain open for business
- Kusto Group’s Yerkin Tatishev Builds New Partnerships at Kazakhstan-Singapore Business Forum