We welcome the decision by the Zhambyl Regional Сourt finding Mukhtar Ablyazov guilty of organizing the murder of my brother Yerzhan Tatishev. Nothing will bring back our beloved Yerzhan. We miss him constantly and wish he could be with us every single day. We do however take a measure of comfort knowing that the courts have been working to deliver their verdict. We continue to believe that the institutions of justice will bring full and fair accountability, which we hope to see one day. All our thoughts are with my dear departed brother.
- Statement by Yerkin Tatishev, founder of Kusto Group
- Keep our faith in innovation to help agriculture weather this storm
- During today’s tough times World Water Day reminds us of progress made on other long-term challenges
- Kusto, Kazakhstan and America’s relationships grow stronger week by week
- Kusto Group’s deal with Tyson is transformational