We welcome the decision by the Zhambyl Regional Сourt finding Mukhtar Ablyazov guilty of organizing the murder of my brother Yerzhan Tatishev. Nothing will bring back our beloved Yerzhan. We miss him constantly and wish he could be with us every single day. We do however take a measure of comfort knowing that the courts have been working to deliver their verdict. We continue to believe that the institutions of justice will bring full and fair accountability, which we hope to see one day. All our thoughts are with my dear departed brother.
- Despite Covid troubles, musicians at the Tsinandali Festival play on
- Video: Forbes Interview – Yerkin Tatishev
- Emerging Economies are starting to embrace Corporate Social Responsibility
- Statement by Yerkin Tatishev, founder of Kusto Group
- Keep our faith in innovation to help agriculture weather this storm